Quick And Easy Christmas Candy Bark
Our quick and easy Christmas Candy Bark recipe is here just in time for the holidays and is the perfect treat to sweeten up the fun and magic of December. Whether you’re looking for something to make with the family, or you’re in need of simple
yet thoughtful gifts for all of those special someones in your life, our quick and easy Christmas Candy Bark is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face and they’ll never know just how simple, or how fun it was to make. It’s the perfect way to incorporate math into your distance learning regimen or have your young learners write. a creative tale of the legend of the Christmas Candy Bark. The possibilities are endless but trust me when I say, you’ll need to make extra because this Candy Bark disappears fast. Even better, just by changing up the colors of the candy you use, your Christmas Candy Bark can transform into Hanukah Candy Bark, Valentine’s Day Candy Bark, Easter Candy Bark, and a Just Because I Want Something Sweet Treat. This recipe is the perfect recipe to turn over control of the kitchen to your kids and let their
creative juices flow. Think of how much easier it will be to be wrapping gifts and putting together bikes at 3:00 am when you have your quick and easy Christmas Candy Bark to keep you fueled.
12 graham crackers 3
¾ cup butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup chocolate, chopped
½ cup Skittles or M&M’s or the candy of your choice
- Arrange the graham crackers in a square brownie pan lined with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter and sugar and cook for 10 minutes until it’s deep amber color and caramel.
- Spread the caramel all over the graham crackers and spread them all over while it’s still hot.
- Sprinkle with chocolate pieces on top and let them melt in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate with a spatula all over and sprinkle with the candy of your choice-M&M’s, Skittles or…
- Let it set for 15 minutes and cut into pieces.
Simple to make with endless combinations and possibilities, our quick and easy Christmas Candy Bark is the perfect gift for your family and friends. What is your favorite sweet treat for the holidays?