Pirate Island Hotel At LEGOLAND Resort-What It’s Really Like To Stay Here
Avast me hearties and set sail for the Pirate Island Hotel at LEGOLAND Resort in Florida where everyone is a kid again.
Kids of all ages, whether young or young at heart will fall in love with the Pirate Island Hotel located in Winter Haven, Florida, and just mere steps away from the entrance to the LEGOLAND Resort. The Pirate Island Hotel at LEGOLAND Resort is brand new and waiting for you and your family to “set sail” with them for a swashbuckling adventure.
Connected to the LEGOLAND Hotel, this pirate-themed resort has its own pool, restaurants, and of course, theming that every member of the family will fall in love with. It is the hotel that was built for kids that the entire family can enjoy over and over again.
Legoland Pirate Island Hotel is technically part of the Legoland Hotel. They share an entrance and a check-in area. But the Legoland Pirate Island Hotel then has an entirely separate space, pool restaurant, and play area. Did you know that:
- LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel is just 130 kid steps from the entrance to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park.
- More than 1.6 million LEGO® bricks make up more than 600 models throughout the hotel.
- The wreckage of a 34-foot LEGO pirate ship, made of more than 32,000 Duplo® bricks, sits directly outside the entrance of the hotel and offers guests a playful photo opportunity with 11½- foot sea monster tentacles, three LEGO pirate models, and a skeleton model upon the ship’s mast.
- Pirate Island Hotel guests can vacation like a pirate with uniquely themed entertainment, character encounters, and Master Builder Workshops – all included with their stay.
When you vacation like a pirate, prepare to hoist the masks and stay in style. The Pirate Island Hotel at LEGOLAND Resort in addition to the immersive and playful atmosphere that lets you know from the moment that you enter that only the best is good enough includes such amenities as:
- Free breakfast daily
- Free self-parking for ye pirate crew
- Located 130 pirate-steps away from LEGOLAND Park
- In-room treasure hunt with daily LEGO® treasures
- Separate sleeping space (with bunk beds!) for young bucs
- Nightly kid’s pirate entertainment
- Free LEGO Master Model Builder Workshops
- Heated resort-style pool
- All ye-can-feast family-style dining
And in full disclosure, although it is located a mere 130 steps from the front entrance to LEGOLAND Florida, once your young mateys experience all the nooks and crannies there are to explore, they’ll dive headfirst into the full experience and they may not want to leave-ever. This is truly a LEGO lover’s paradise only limited by your imagination.
This hotel will transform your family vacation into a unique pirate adventure with immersive themed rooms, a resort pool, and a boat-load of interactive activities and live entertainment for the young bucs (and ol’ sea dogs) to experience during their stay.
And, in true LEGOLAND style, they take the theming to the next level with an in-room treasure hunt – swashbuckling young pirates will discover treasure daily IN THEIR OWN ROOM! Arrgh you ready?!
All Rooms Are Built For Kids-No Matter What Your Age
- Designed to feel like a pirate adventure, Pirate Island Hotel features 150 themed rooms, including four suites.
- Guests can choose from a standard or lake view room overlooking the shores of beautiful Lake Eloise or upgrade to a suite.
- Each room is filled with a LEGO crab, monkey, and parrot made of 6,600 total LEGO bricks.
- Kids can go on a treasure hunt inside their room to unlock a chest filled with LEGO surprise each night of their stay! This was definitely a favorite for my kids!
- Pirate Island Hotel rooms sleep five; a king-size bed and a separate sleeping area for kids complete with a bunk bed, pullout trundle, and television.
- Pirate Island Hotel suites sleep seven; a king-size bed, a sleeper couch and a separate sleeping area for kids complete with a bunk bed, pullout trundle, and television.
- All rooms include: two high-definition flat-panel TVs with complimentary On-Demand content, mini-fridge and coffee maker, vanity/workstation, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, in-room safe, and family-minded amenities like bathtubs, built-in toddler potty seats, and step stools.
Let that sink in for a moment-your young sailors have a sleeping are all their own! We loved that some of the amenities in the bathroom were designed with the littlest of pirates in mind. From a stepstool to stand on to a specially designed toilet seat that “adapts to the size” of your pirate (how I wish I would have had that at home when the kids were growing up) to the best in-room 24/7 security monitoring channel, Pirate Island Hotel made sure that every detail was well thought out and put into place to make your stay smooth sailing all the way. There’s something very special as a mom with now-grown kids, as well as grandkids to hear giggles and LEGO play coming from the other room-from your twenty-something-year-old son. To be able to turn back the hands of time in that moment, the best gift of all.
Pirate Island Hotel At LEGOLAND RESORT Amenities:
Arrrgh ye ready to play like a pirate? Here at the Pirate Island Resort you’ll meet real-life LEGO pirates, splash into the heated resort pool, enjoy nightly entertainment in the lobby, build with a Master Builder and more! In addition, you can upgrade your stay to include nightly s’mores around a campfire, a 9 hole miniature golf course, or pontoon boat rides on the beautiful Lake Eloise on the hotel boardwalk! And with the entrance to LEGOLAND just steps away, it just doesn’t get any better than that.
Eat Like A Pirate:
You’ll never go hungry here because not only is a hearty breakfast included but dinner at the Shipwreck Restaurant is not to be missed.
Enjoy a family-style dinner with an all ye care to feast menu at Shipwreck Restaurant! Dinner includes a three-course meal for the family to share. Start with a salad of mixed greens and fresh toppings, choose a meat or seafood platter
accompanied by mash potatoes, macaroni & cheese, and roasted seasonal vegetables, and end with a warm chocolate chip cookie skillet dessert. It is all you can eat and then some and the best part was that at the suggestion of the chef, we ordered extra and he boxed it up to take back to our room so when we needed a midnight snack because after all, LEGO
building and hunting for buried treasure can work up an appetite in us all. Special dietary needs are easily handled and there’s even a Plant-based Menu as a standard option. Make sure you leave room for dessert-you won’t want to miss it.
While the kids play or enjoy activities, adults can relax when they visit Smuggler’s Bar while your first mates enjoy Parrot Post is the entertainment area where you’ll find storytimes, pirate sing-alongs, LEGO master builder classes and character meet and greets. Here you can sit back and enjoy refreshing adult cocktails and several locally sourced craft beers, or mocktails for the young bucs!
Bricks Family Restaurant
Located just off the lobby is Bricks Family Restaurant which is a buffet-style restaurant built for kids! The kid’s buffet includes kid-friendly menu offerings served right at a kid’s level. Bricks has an array of delicious items to choose from and is open for breakfast and dinner daily. Whether you choose to eat at Bricks Family Restaurant or Shipwreck Restaurant, I can absolutely promise you that you’ll leave happy and full. The dining at both is perfect for families for whom only the best will do.
All-Inclusive Vacation Packages
What’s the best way to fully enjoy the Pirate Island Resort at LEGOLAND Resort? With an all-inclusive package of course where you just sit back and enjoy Hotel + Theme Park + Water Park + Dining & More!
Experience the ultimate getaway and get the most vacation ever with an all-inclusive family vacation to LEGOLAND Florida Resort! Your family will be completely immersed in the LEGOLAND Resort vacation experience from the moment you check-in to the uniquely themed hotels with special entertainment that feels plucked straight from the theme park to dining experiences for kids and the many thrills and special memories of riding roller coasters, splashing down water slides, meeting LEGO heroes and more!
With an all-inclusive vacation experience, the biggest benefit you will get is time…more time to make memories full of smiles and laughs with your family.
- Meals from check-in through check out, including: Breakfast and Dinner at LEGOLAND hotel restaurants and lunch at LEGOLAND Theme Park or Water Park restaurants
- Free Valet Parking at the Hotel
- DigiPass Photo Package throughout your visit
- Coca-Cola freestyle® Souvenir Cup with free refills at both the parks and hotels throughout your visit
- LEGOLAND lanyard with an All-Inclusive credential to track benefit redemption
- Florida’s Wild Side Mini Golf
- Daily in-room treasure hunt with complimentary LEGO souvenir
Safety First-What You Can Expect:
Cleaning, Cleaning and WAY More Cleaning:
LEGOLAND has introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touchpoints, such as tables and chairs, service counters, LEGO Bricks, door handles, and more.
Extra-Super-Safety Checks Required:
- Non-invasive temperature checks are required for all guests and Model Citizens (employees) before entering the Resort and each guest is given a wristband indicating that they have been checked.
- Families or parties that include persons with an elevated temperature (at 100.4º F or above) will not be admitted
Make it a Masquerade:
Facial coverings are required in all indoor locations across the Resort as well as on all rides in the Theme Park for all guests eight (8) years and older. While at our Resort, guests must wear masks for everyone’s safety. While it is recommended that you bring your own, LEGOLAND does have both disposable and fabric masks available for purchase, including kid’s sizes, at the theme park, water park and on-site hotels. For the water park, masks are only recommended for use when they are dry.
Is Pirate Island Hotel The Right Place For Your Family?
With the best theming around, rooms built for kids with parents in mind, LEGOLAND right out the door, not to mention 5-gazillion things to do from meeting LEGO characters, enjoying a heated resort pool full of giant floating LEGO bricks, enjoy nightly entertainment in the lobby, building with a Master Builder, exploring and hunting for treasure and never going hungry, the Pirate Island Hotel at LEGOLAND Resort checked all the boxes for our family and then some. Shiver me timbers and get ready to set sail for the adventure of a lifetime for you and your family. I guarantee you’ll have a swashbuckling time of your life.
Disclosure: We were hosted by LEGOLAND for a weekend stay at Pirate Island Hotel as well as admission to LEGOLAND however the thoughts and opinions expressed here are 100% our own
Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited this web site before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it’s
new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!
Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re
using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely
different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a
honest price? Cheers, I appreciate it!