Garden Rocks Concert Series Returns To EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival
Garden Rocks Concert Series is BACK! Get ready to rock as the Garden Rocks Concert Series is returning this year to the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival.
The Garden Rocks Concert Series features something for everyone – from returning favorites like The Guess Who, Rick Springfield and Simple Plan to Latin hitmakers Melina León and Claudia Leitte, Christian music superstar TobyMac and groovin’ legends Kool & The Gang.
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
Beginning Jan. 19, Guests can secure their spot at the show by booking a Garden Rocks Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting FreshEPCOT.com. Stay tuned for more details about the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival happening during the 18-month long Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration.
To experience EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, Guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date. What performance are you most looking forward to at the Garden Rocks Concert Series at the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival this year?