Fun To Make Ooey Gooey Eyeball Slime Just In Time For Halloween
Just in time for Halloween, we have this fun to make Ooey Gooey Eyeball Slime. Is there anything more fun than the
magic of creating a spooktacular Halloween that’s fun for young and young at heart alike? With Ooey Gooey Eyeball Slime you’ll be channeling all the best parts of Halloween with a little bit of Mike Wazowski from Monster Inc. thrown in for good measure. So just what is this thing called slime? Quite simply, slime is a surprisingly humble cultural
phenomenon and is a mixture of household items that come together to create a polymer substance that acts like both a solid and a liquid, depending on how you play with it. This is called a non-Newtonian fluid and there’s no better time than Halloween than to jump on the bandwagon. From the classroom to the home, families everywhere love the magic of slime and with the endless possibilities that Halloween brings, there’s no better time than right now to get your slime on. Combine this with scartastic Mike Wazowski Monsters Inc. Party All eyes will be on you and even more, your family will love it even more than I-Scream. Here’s just how easy it all comes together with our fun to make Ooey Gooey Eyeball Slime. Let’s get started:
Ooey Gooey Eyeball Slime
1 (6 ounces) bottle Elmer’s Glue in clear
About ¼ cup of warm water
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon contact lens solution (containing boric acid)
Empty the glue into a large bowl.
- Fill the empty glue bottle about ⅓ full with warm water (about ¼ cup) and seal with the lid. Shake well to combine the remaining glue with the water. Pour into bowl with glue and stir to combine.
- Add the baking soda to the glue and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Add contact lens solution to the glue mixture and stir well. (Note: regular glue will require less contact lens solution than glitter glue. Add the contact lens solution slowly, mixing between additions, and add only enough to bring the glue together into a soft ball.)
- Remove the slime from the bowl. The slime will be sticky. Begin to play with the slime, kneading it as you would bread dough, to bring the slime together. The slime is ready when it is no longer sticky.
- Fold the eye bouncy balls into the slime.
- Best if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator when not in use.
It’s so simple that you can start to scare up a batch right now. Now the only thing left to decide is what else can you add besides eyeballs because the possibilities are only limited by the imagination. Now that you know to create your own Ooey Gooey Eyeball Slime, what’s next on your countdown to Halloween?