Easiest Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup Ever
Cold days and nights are here and to help with that we have the easiest Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup ever! Winter
means staying inside and keeping warm and cozy and keeping warm and cozy means making something that is just like getting a warm hug. This easy soup recipe is just like grandma uses to make and will take you right back in time to a place snuggled up, family together, laughing and playing games, and enjoying the weekend. Sometimes, especially in today’s world, it might seem like the more things change the more they stay the same but one thing everyone can agree on is that there’s nothing better than Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup to cure whatever ails you and just make the day a little bit warmer. Here’s how simple it is for you to make the easiest Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup ever and the best part is, it tastes even better the second day if you’re lucky enough to have any leftover.
- 8 cups of water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 large chicken breasts (about 1/2 lb, cut into 1 in” pieces)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Rotini Noodles (dry)
- 1 (12 oz ) Bag of Frozen Vegetable Medley (carrot, corn, pean, green beans)
- In a large stockpot combine the water, bouillon cubes, chicken pieces, and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the chicken pieces and use two forks to shred into smaller pieces.
- Return cooked chicken back to the pot and add the noodles and frozen vegetables.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 6-8 minutes until noodles are cooked.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper to your liking.