Today Bring Home The Magic of Aladdin, Inside Out and Tomorrowland!
Today is the day-the Genie is ready to grant you not one, not two but three magical wishes with the release of three of the greatest movies of all time. Now you can bring home one of everyone’s all time favorites, Aladdin, the emotions that live inside of Riley and each one of us in Inside Out and if that weren’t enough, travel to a place where nothing is impossible, filled with dreamers who want to change the world, Tomorrowland today!
Aladdin : Diamond Edition
Directed by: Bill Perkins, John Musker, Ron Clements
Cast: Robin Williams, Scott Weinger, Linda Larkin, Gilbert Gottfried
Synopsis Disney’s beloved masterpiece will make your heart race and your spirit soar. Experience the laughter, adventure and Academy Award-winning music (1992: Best Music, Original Song, “A Whole New World,” Original Score) for the first time on Blu-ray and Digital HD. And now Aladdin shines even brighter with never-before-seen tributes to the enchanting talent of Robin Williams, the “Genius behind the Genie”.
–The Genie Outtakes: Robin Williams’ Genie outtakes are magically brought to life.
–Genie 101: Our host, Scott Weinger (the voice of Aladdin), takes us through the various transformations of the famous (and formerly famous) celebrity references of the Genie.
–Ron & John: You Ain’t Never Had a Friend Like Me: Directors John Musker & Ron Clements sit down and discuss the experiences of their long-running partnership together at Disney.
–Aladdin: Creating Broadway Magic: Join host Darren Criss as we take “a new fantastic point of view” at the story of how Aladdin went from a classic Disney animated film to become Broadway’s smash hit with Composer Alan Menken and others.
-Unboxing Aladdin: Our host, Joey Bragg from Disney Channel’s Liv & Maddy, explores the easter eggs and hidden secrets of Aladdin in this unboxing video.
-Classic Bonus – ALL classic bonus from the original DVD release
– Disney-Pixar’s outstanding animated family comedy-drama Inside Out is this year’s colossal comedy hit, ringing up $350 million at the domestic box office and garnering a 98% positive rating at Rotten Tomatoes based upon 255 published reviews.
Directed by Pete Docter (Up, Monsters, Inc.), the film takes a colorfully inspired journey into the mind—referred to as the control center in Headquarters—of pretty little 11-year-old Riley (voiced by Kaitlyn Davis). Hard at work there are five emotions, led by the always-cheery Joy (Amy Poehler). She strives to make sure Riley stays happy as she operates alongside fellow emotions Fear (Bill Hader), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling) and Sadness (Phyllis Smith). All five must work overtime when Riley and her family move to a new city, leading to Joy and Sadness getting lost and then having to journey through unfamiliar places in Riley’s maturing mind to find their way back home.
The Blu-ray editions of Inside Out – both the Blu-ray/DVD Combo and the Ultimate Collector’s Edition 3D—include the following features:
Riley’s First Date? (In-Home Exclusive Animated Short Film) – Riley, now 12, is hanging out at home with her parents in San Francisco when potential trouble comes knocking: a boy shows up at the door. Can Mom and Dad’s emotions handle “Riley’s First Date?”
- Lava (Theatrical Short Film, Presented in 2D & 3D) – Inspired by the isolated beauty of tropical islands and the explosive allure of ocean volcanoes, LAVA is a musical love story that takes place over millions of years.
- Story of the Story – Director Pete Docter talks about the evolution of Inside Out, from the ideas and memories that inspired the story through the hurdles, explorations and experiences that helped shape it into the film it is today.
- Paths to Pixar: The Women of Inside Out – Inside Out filmmakers, from voice actors to animators to production crew, talk about their paths, their goals, the challenges they’ve faced and the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
- Mixed Emotions – Inside Out‘s filmmakers talk about how they decided which emotions to focus on in the story and how they went about creating each one’s distinct personality and visual identity.
- Mapping the Mind – Inside Out‘s artists take you through the years-long process of designing and creating a world everyone knows, but no one has ever seen – the human mind.
- Our Dads, the Filmmakers – Elie Docter (daughter of director, Pete Docter) and Grace Giacchino (daughter of composer, Michael Giacchino) bring you behind the scenes for an inside look at the making of the film.
- Into the Unknown: The Sound of Inside Out – What is the sound of a memory forming? Sound designer Ren Klyce describes the challenges – and the unique solutions – involved in creating the aural world of Inside Out.
- The Misunderstood Art of Animation Film Editing – Learn more about the crucial role of an animation film editor, who helps take the story from its earliest, most exploratory versions, to the final, polished film you see onscreen.
- Deleted Scenes:
- Riley Grows Up – In this scene from a version of the film where the primary relationship was between Joy and Fear (then named Freddie), the emotions begin to notice a change in Riley.
- Joy’s Decline – Joy’s struggles to make sense of the limitations on Riley’s behavior that seem to be springing up at every turn.
- Misdirection -Joy and Freddie encounter a group of Riley’s “retired” imaginary friends, including an early version of Big Bong.
- Construction – Joy is guided through Riley’s mind by a radical non-conformist, Bing Bong, outraged by the demolition of older areas like Imagination Park.
Audio Commentary – Commentary includes participation from directors Pete Docter and Ronnie del Carmen, and producer Jonas Rivera.
Directed by Brad Bird
Cast: George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Raffey Cassidy, Hugh Laurie, Tim McGraw
Synopsis Dreamers Wanted…Disney invites you to an incredible world of epic imagination where anything is possible. Buckle your seat belt, as the director of The Incredibles takes your family on an action-packed thrill ride.
Join former boy genius Frank (Clooney), optimistic, science-minded teen Casey (Robertson), mysterious Athena (Cassidy) and the brilliant David Nix (Laurie) in a world of pure Disney imagination. Tomorrowland transports you on an inspiring and magical journey of wonder and adventure to a place where if you can dream it, you can do it.
–Remembering the Future: A Personal Journey Through Tomorrowland with Brad Bird: Discover everything there is to know about the making of Tomorrowlandthrough Director Brad Bird’s perspective.
–Casting Tomorrowland: Join Brad Bird, writer Damon Lindelof, George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Britt Robertson, and Raffey Cassidy as they discuss the making of the movie.
–A Great Big Beautiful Scoring Session: Famed composer Michael Giacchino invites Disney legend, Richard Sherman to join him in an informal visit to the Tomorrowlandscoring stage, told through the personal lens of Michael’s brother, documentarian Anthony Giacchino.
–The World of Tomorrow Science Hour Hosted By Futurologist David Nix: Believe it or not but Nix used to host a children’s television program about science. Now watch the recently discover outtakes from the show.
-Animated Short: The Origins of Plus Ultra, an animated story of how Tomorrowlandcame to be.
-Brad Bird Production Diaries
-Blast from the Past Commercial
-Deleted Scenes with Filmmaker Intro, eight total
Disney Movies Anywhere offers consumers even greater access to their digital collections of Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars movies at home and on the go. Code good for a download of the feature film plus special features available for Roku, Android TV, iTunes, Google Play, Walmart’s VUDU, Amazon Video and Microsoft Movies & TV!
Your wish has been granted! Now bring home the joy of three of the best of the best that Disney and Pixar has to offer! Bring home Aladdin, Inside Out and Tomorrowland today and relive the magic of all of your favorites. Just head on over to Disney Movies Anywhere and let the memories begin.