Recipes From Disney Make Churros and Dole Whips At Home
Recipes From Disney have granted your wish! Now you can make Churros and Dole Whips at home with recipes from Disney. Ask most lovers of Disney why they keep coming back over and over and over and the answer you’ll get more times than not is that, besides the magic of just being in the Parks, it’s for the Churros and Dole Whips and now Disney is making the magic happen by sharing their pixie-dusted recipes for one and all with their all-new Cooking Up The Magic series. And now, you can make Churros and Dole Whips at home with recipes FROM Disney! Now that’s what I call pixie-dusted magic.
Granted, it may not be quite the same as walking around the Magic Kingdom with a churro in hand or running to Adventureland to grab the first Dole Whip of the day, but if its Churros and Dole Whips that you crave, the wait is over because the people that make all dreams come true, have once again waved their magic wands and have granted your wish and now you can make mouthwatering Churros and Dole Whips from the house of the mouse to your yours.
First up, my personal favorite-the Disney churro. This recipe is inspired by the delicious snack that can be found at all of our parks across the globe. The recipe serves four people and is a perfect snack to enjoy while enjoying some of the other fun stories that our friends at Disney and we have shared over the past week, which are all part of the brand new Disney Magic Moments. where Disney brings the magic of the parks to you!.
Disney Parks Churro Bites
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups vegetable or canola oil
- ½ cup sugar
- Combine water, butter, salt, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in 1 ½-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring the pot to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 min.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until the temperature reaches 350˚.
- Spoon dough into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strip of dough over the saucepan, cut with a knife, and drop into the hot oil. Repeat until churro bites fill the saucepan with room to fry.
- Fry churro bites until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
- Drain churro bites on a paper towel.
- Mix sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl. Toss in churro bites until coated. Place on serving plate and serve with favorite dipping sauce.
When your notifications ring on your Walt Disney World app, you of course run, not walk, to check it and yesterday, it was filled with mouthwatering goodness with the recipe for everyone’s must-have Disney Parks treat the one and only Dole Whip! The recipe was delivered through a cute video with slides you can swipe through with full details on how to recreate this magical treat right at home.
- 1 big scoop of ice cream
- 4 oz of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- Add all ingredients to a blender until it’s a thick drink.
- Add your swirl and then you’re done.
Now that your wish has been granted, what is the one recipe that you hope that Disney will share next? Now that Disney has granted your wish and you can make Churros and Dole Whips
at home with their recipes, what extra magic will you add to it to make it pixie-dusted perfect in every way?