Racers Start Your Engines-My Ride Along At The Daytona International Speedway With The Richard Petty Driving Experience
Ever wanted to be a race car driver? With the Richard Petty Driving Experience, you can so Racers Start Your Engines!
Whether you’re a die-hard race fan or looking for the next extreme thrill to check off your bucket list, if you have the need for speed, suit up and get ready for the thrill of a lifetime with the Richard Petty Driving Experience at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, Florida.
My daughter LOVED anything and everything about NASCAR and when it came to race weekend, and it didn’t get any better than the Daytona 500 Weekend. Her world revolved around Daytona Weekend and it had always been her dream to someday visit so last week I made the journey from California to Florida thanks to TripAdvisor to take the ride of a lifetime in her honor and check that item off the list for her as I experienced for myself what it was to slide into the passenger seat for the ride-along like no other as I held on tight as we reached speeds of over 200 miles per hour when I visited the Richard Petty Driving Experience.
The fact that I was able to take this ride, all thanks to TripAdvisor, during the Daytona 500 Raceweek-that has to be the pinnacle of every race fan’s dream come true, and I know my daughter was smiling down on me, loving every single minute of the ride.
Booking with TripAdvisor took all the guesswork out of booking this ultimate tribute to her because not only did I find suggestions for not just this, but similar activities as well, but I was able to have all the information I needed, check the availability, book and have the voucher right on my phone and the best part, I had the option of booking weeks or months in advance, as most people do, or in my case I picked from the list the night before and was on the racetrack the very next day. Talk about as easy as 1-2-3! And if I had needed to change my plans or had questions after I booked, TripAdvisor has someone there to answer it all for me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And even better, I did it all from my phone while I was on the plane thanks to the help of my TripAdvisor phone app thanks to their easy to use Attractions section. Before I knew it I was booked and ready to go. No more searching through hundreds of websites, or calling places to check for availability or looking for coupons to get me the best price because TripAdvisor had taken care of all of that for me. Did you know that TripAdvisor is the world’s largest provider of tours, activities, and attractions, with more than 56,000 bookable experiences in 2,500 destinations worldwide? TripAdvisor Attractions offers something for every kind of traveler. Now you can book everything from racetrack ride alongs, or even better, to driving experiences to hot air balloon rides to helicopter adventures and anything and everything you could possibly imagine.
Whether you’re planning to check off the next item off your Bucket List or are in search of a weekend getaway or a once in a lifetime trip. Did you know that you can use TripAdvisor for all your planning needs from start to finish? Did you know that TripAdvisor is more than just reviews?
Finding the lowest price hotel with TripAdvisor
- Find the best prices from 200+ booking sites: With one click, we compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites – including the hotel’s own website – to help you find the lowest price on your ideal hotel
- See ‘Best Value’ hotels instantly: Only on TripAdvisor: See hotels ranked by our “Best Value” index, combining traveler ratings, best prices, location and more
- Get the latest and lowest prices: TripAdvisor updates hotel prices in real time, 24/7 — so you never miss out on a great deal ever again
And once you’ve booked your room, don’t forget to book those once in a lifetime activities that turn any trip from ordinary to extraordinary! Why book on TripAdvisor? Because booking attractions in-person, after arrival, can be risky – there are no reviews to read, there’s no “big picture” overview of what’s available, some attractions may be unavailable at short notice or come with an hours-long line. TripAdvisor makes booking a breeze:
- Knowledge: TripAdvisor consolidates the options in one place, so you can easily search for what best suits your needs.
- Reviews: Here you can see thousands of reviews on attractions so you can make informed choices.
- Ease: TripAdvisor makes booking online or on our free mobile app quick and easy – no hotel concierge, no guidebook, no ancient brochures.
- Whenever, wherever: You can book a month in advance, a week in advance, a day in advance, or a ‘skip the line’ ticket form the very line you’re standing in.
- VIP access: With TripAdvisor you get skip-the-line opportunities, behind-the-scenes access, private viewings and more.
- 24/7 customer service: Book with TripAdvisor Attractions and you’ll have 24/7 access to our customer support team.
- Low price guarantee: If you find a lower price for the same tour or activity within 72 hours of booking, or if you arrive in your destination and find your activity offered at a lower price by our operator, let us know. We’ll refund the price difference.
Now the only question left to decide is what are you waiting for? Whether it’s a quick surprise for the family, or you’re about to embark on that dream trip of a lifetime, make sure all of your planning starts and ends with TripAdvisor-it’s your one stop for all your planning needs.
This post was created in partnership with TripAdvisor as part of my role as a TripAdvisor ambassador, however, the thoughts and opinions expressed here are 100% my own.