Quick And Easy Snowman Chocolate Bar Craft
Winter just got even more fun with this quick and easy Snowman Chocolate Bar Craft just in time for the holidays.
Whether you’re looking for an easy DIY project that everyone in the family can do, or just something quick and easy to surprise the kids with or holiday decorations that are as much fun to make as they are to eat, our Snowman Chocolate Bar Craft is a flurry of fun and the perfect solution for when you hear those dreaded words, “I’m bored!” Let the winter magic begin. With just a few simple supplies and a lot of imagination, you can bring this adorable Snowman Chocolate Bar Craft to life. It’s the perfect way to spend a rainy day or, even better, incorporate into your distance or hybrid learning programs as a writing prompt. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
Snowman Chocolate Bar Craft
- Flat chocolate bars
- Festive twine/ribbon/string/yarn
- Orange marker
- White text-weight paper
- Black ink pad
- Pipe cleaners
- Pom pom balls
- Glue gun/glue
- Take a chocolate bar and turn it upside down. Tape the plastic wrapper edges against the back of the chocolate bar.
- The next step is to wrap your chocolate bar using a similar technique to wrapping a present. Place a sheet of text-weight paper underneath the chocolate bar. Place a piece of tape on top of the center of the text paper and chocolate bar. On the other side, if you have excess paper, cut the paper off so that you can wrap it and fully cover the chocolate bar. Add a piece of tape to seal it closed.
- If your ends of the paper are too long, trim them, but be mindful not to go too short. You want enough on the ends so that you can wrap it all the way to the back of the chocolate bar. With your chocolate bar still facing down, fold the ends in to make two triangles. Flip the bottom of the end over on top of itself and seal with tape. Do this on both sides. Your chocolate bar is now wrapped.
- Flip your chocolate bar to the front now. With your black ink, dip your finger several times to coat it well and place it on the paper to create two eyes.
- Grab your orange marker and draw a carrot nose.
- Return to the black ink pad and stamp 4 more dots to create the snowman’s smile.
- Cut a piece of your string long enough to wrap 2-3 times around the snowman.
- Wrap the string around the snowman’s middle and tie in a knot. Cut excess string off.
- Stamp three more black dots to create the snowman’s buttons below the string.
- With the hot glue gun, place two dots of glue where the “ears” of the snowman would be. Place two pom pom balls on the glue dots.
- Cut a small piece of pipe cleaner and bend it into a small curve. Place two dots of glue right above the pom pom balls. Place the pipe cleaner on the two dots of glue to create earmuffs. Let everything dry. Your snowman is complete!
Now that you’ve seen just how quick and easy our Chocolate Bar Snowman Craft is, what other candy bars and food items can you think of that you and your family can use to bring the magic of winter to life?