Celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day And Bring Home Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dean Men Tell No Tales September 19 On Digital in HD and 4K Ultra HD™
Avast me hearties! Can you think of a better way to celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day than to bring home your very own copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales ! It is the perfect way for you to keep your crew from staging a mutiny as you bring home the swash-buckling fun of the continuing saga of Captain Jack Sparrow and the whole pirate gang.
And what’s even better than a Pirate themed Movie Night? A free ready to use right now Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Men Tell No Tales Activity Pack-that’s what! And the best part is that it won’t cost you a king’s ransom to bring it home to your swashbuckling crew because it can be downloaded right now to your computer for free. From Maze of Myths to Salazar’s Revenge to Tell A Pirates Tale and more, there is something that every swashbuckler on your crew will savvy. Simply right-click the link below to get started and you will be Cap’n of the year for no need for anyone to walk the plank.
[pdf-embedder url=”http://www.disneygals.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DeadMenTellNoTales_pdf_.pdf” title=”Pirates of the Caribbean Activity Booklet”]
Then get ready for the voyage of your life because the wait is finally over and now you can bring home Cap’n Jack right to your own home and relive all the fun as he and his scurvy but lovable crew continue their saga in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales takes to the high seas and sails right into your own living room.
Johnny Depp returns to the big screen as the iconic, swashbuckling anti-hero Jack Sparrow in the all-new Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
The rip-roaring adventure finds down-on-his-luck Captain Jack feeling the winds of ill-fortune blowing strongly his way when deadly ghost sailors, led by the terrifying Captain Salazer (Javier Bardem), escape from the Devil’s Triangle bent on killing every pirate at sea – notably Jack. Jack’s only hope of survival lies in the legendary Trident of Poseidon, but to find it he must forge an uneasy alliance with Carina Smyth (Kaya Scodelario), a brilliant and beautiful astronomer, and Henry (Brenton Thwaites), a headstrong young sailor in the Royal Navy.
At the helm of the Dying Gull, his pitifully small and shabby ship, Captain Jack seeks not only to reverse his recent spate of ill fortune, but to save his very life from the most formidable and malicious foe he has never faced.
And just who is it that will be at Sparrow’s side helping him to navigate these most treacherous of waters? None other than Will Turner himself as seen in this clip which not only hints of Turner’s return, but as too a family reunion. Will was last seen when his character assumed command of the Flying Dutchman at the end of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End and was cursed to ferry dead souls to the afterlife, only able to step food on land for one day every ten years. And little 9 year old Henry Turner, who last we saw awaiting the return of his father on a beach with mom Elizabeth, is now all grown up and ready to continue the family legacy.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is directed by Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg, and stars Johnny Depp, Javier Bardem, Orlando Bloom, Geoffrey Rush, Kaya Scodelario, David Wenham, Brenton Thwaites, Golshifteh Farahani, Stephen Graham, Goran D. Kleut, Kevin McNally, Jessica Green, Martin Klebba, and Nico Cortez.
Batten down the hatches and get ready as Johnny Depp returns to the big screen as the iconic, swashbuckling anti-hero Jack Sparrow in the all-new Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales sailing into your home SEPTEMBER 19 on Digital in HD and 4K Ultra HD and then on October 3 on BLU-RAY and Digital HD.
Fans who bring home “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” will experience the nonstop action in stunning 4K Ultra HD format, the ultimate home entertainment experience with next-generation high dynamic range (HDR) visuals and Dolby Atmos® immersive audio.
Bonus material includes a collection of behind-the-scenes, making-of stories, including a conversation with directors Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg; a sit-down with the two young newcomers who play Henry and Carina; the secrets behind the menacing new villain, Salazar, and his ferocious ghost sharks; an on-set visit with Jack’s first mate from all five films; a chat with Sir Paul McCartney who appears as Uncle Jack; and a discussion about the franchise’s legacy; along with hilarious bloopers, deleted scenes and memories from producer Jerry Bruckheimer’s photo diary.
The rip-roaring adventure—packed with humor, suspense and jaw-dropping special effects—finds down-on-his-luck Captain Jack feeling the winds of ill fortune blowing strongly his way when deadly ghost sailors, led by the terrifying Captain Salazar (Bardem), escape from the Devil’s Triangle bent on killing every pirate at sea—notably Jack.
Bonus features include*:
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL in HD:
- Dead Men Tell More Tales: The Making of a New Adventure – Get unique access into the making of this exciting new “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie with this collection of revealing and entertaining stories that you can view individually or as a “play all.”
- A Return to the Sea – Two talented filmmakers, Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, team up to bring “Pirates of the Caribbean” back to the screen. Hear how this new chapter of the tale was developed.
- Telling Tales: A Sit-down with Brenton & Kaya – Meet Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario, the young actors behind Henry and Carina. The two sit down together for a revealing conversation on becoming a part of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film franchise and its continuing legacy.
- The Matador & The Bull: Secrets of Salazar & The Silent Mary – Oscar-winner Javier Bardem reveals more about his menacing new character and the foreboding ship he helms.
- First Mate Confidential – Go on-set along with Kevin McNally, the affable actor behind the feisty Mr. Gibbs, Captain Jack’s reliable first mate from all five movie
- Deconstructing the Ghost Sharks – Peer below the depths at how these ferocious, mythical monsters were designed and brought to life.
- Wings Over the Caribbean – Captain Jack has a memorable encounter with Sir Paul McCartney – rock ‘n’ roll royalty.
- An Enduring Legacy – Take one more look at the “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” experience and the impact of “Pirates of the Caribbean” — the movies, the ride and beyond.
- Bloopers of the Caribbean
- Jerry Bruckheimer Photo Diary
- Deleted Scenes
- Henry Turner Learns a Lesson from Captain Jack
- A Whale in Poseidon’s Tomb
- Alternate Coda: Murtogg & Mullroy “Flogging”
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
Sails Into Homes
on Digital in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ Sept. 19
and 4K Ultra HD™/Blu-ray™ Combo Pack Oct. 3
STAY UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE LATEST FROM PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
Follow PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES on Twitter
Like PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES on Facebook
Follow PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES on Instagram:
Visit the official PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES website
Disclosure: We have received products for the purposes of this review however all thoughts and opinions are 100% our own.