Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Begins November 8
Ho Ho Ho! Grab the family because it’s time for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World beginning this week. Beginning on November 8, the merriment begins when all of Walt Disney World unwraps the 2019 holiday season with very merry festivities across its theme parks, resorts, and Disney Springs. This year marks the debut of a new holiday celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and a spectacular new holiday-themed fireworks show at Magic Kingdom Park.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. a special ticketed event at Disney’s Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort is back bringing with it all of the nostalgia and family feel you’ve come to love and remember from days gone by.
From specialty merchandise and holiday treats including a cookie trail to magical parades, shows, and fireworks, to snow on Main Street USA and yes, even Santa Claus, it’s a magical night where the holidays reign supreme.
When Mickey celebrates the season, Magic Kingdom park lights up with excitement for Guests of all ages. Cinderella Castle shimmers. Joyful music fills the air. Disney Characters don their most festive attire. Favorite attractions take on a holiday theme. And enchanting surprises lie around almost every turn!
For the first time ever during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, select Magic Kingdom attractions are receiving special enhancements just for the holidays!
When you get behind the wheel on the Tomorrowland Speedway, you’ll find yourself cruising a festive freeway filled with thousands of lights and stylized décor. The crew at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor is putting some “Ha Ha Ha” in their “Ho Ho Ho,” with a new show for everyone visiting the Monster World during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Space Mountain launches you on a trippy jaunt through the cosmos, filled with dazzling lighting and high-energy holiday tunes, and Mad Tea Party in Fantasyland becomes a wild and wacky Christmas party, as you spin your teacups to one of four new holiday combos of lights and music.
The skies above Magic Kingdom Park will sparkle to life this holiday season as visions of fireworks dance in the air during an all-new nighttime show – Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. Hosted by Minnie Mouse, the holiday extravaganza invites guests to come together in a celebration of heartfelt moments and the magic of Christmas. The show will be presented during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which takes place select dates Nov. 8-Dec. 22, and nightly Dec. 23-29.
This holiday season will also see the Magic Kingdom transformed into an enchanting wonderland with dazzling decorations, holiday treats, a shimmering ice castle and more. Returning holiday favorites include:
- With glittery Cinderella Castle as its centerpiece, Magic Kingdom shines its brightest during the holidays. Guests will be swept into a magical scene of seasonal music, characters in their festive finery and fireworks bursting above. During A Frozen Holiday Wish stage show, Queen Elsa magically transforms Cinderella Castle with glistening ice.
- Holiday Fireworks Dessert Parties are a sweet way to enjoy the new holiday fireworks. Offered nightly, each festive party includes seasonal treats and dazzling views of the new fireworks spectacular. Dessert parties are not included with theme park admission. For schedules, pricing information and reservations, guests can visit DisneyWorld.com or call (407) WDW-DINE.
- Each of the 23 nights of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will feature performances of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas and Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration stage show. Guests will also experience select rides and attractions (including the “Jingle Cruise”), savor complimentary treats, discover event-exclusive merchandise and delight to a magical “snowfall” on Main Street, U.S.A.
All this is in addition to the brand new “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” show, debuting this year. And there are plenty of returning favorites like “A Frozen Holiday Wish,” “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration,” “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas,” Club Tinsel, the Disney Junior Jingle Jam and “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade”, not to mention sparkling décor, complimentary treats and a magical snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party is returning this year to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! The festive and joyous experience will take place from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. (beyond the party’s midnight end time!) at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park.
You and your party can raise a glass to the spirit of the seasons as you mingle in and out of this holly, jolly party to enjoy an assortment of themed food and beverage offerings, including beer and wine in a fun, festive atmosphere complete with a beautiful view of Town Square, upbeat holiday hits, and décor. The evening will also feature entertainment by the one and only Tony himself.
What better way to spend a night filled with the joy of the holidays than indulging in savory hors d’oeuvres including a selection of artisanal meats and cheeses as well as Tony’s famous meatballs and more! And if you’re wanting to satisfy that sweet tooth, a variety of desserts will also be available. But that’s not all! At 11:00 p.m., you have reserved viewing for the enchanting “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” as it makes way down Main Street, U.S.A.
Event Times & Dates
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place from 7:00 PM to midnight on the following dates in 2019:
- November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24
- December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament, Passholder items)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments, Passholder items)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be held on select nights from Nov. 8 – Dec. 22. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit Disneyworld.com/ChristmasParty.
There’s no more magical time than right now to visit the Walt Disney World Resort for the holidays. This very special in-park party celebrates the season with lovely decor, glittering holiday lights,
special photo opportunities, snow on Main Street, U.S.A., and entertainment you have to see and experience to believe!
Make the season merry and bright filled with memories to last a lifetime with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park the absolute must-do event during the holiday season.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which requires a special ticket to attend, will be held on the following nights: November 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24; and December 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22 Party fun takes place from 7 p.m.-midnight. Don’t wait-get your tickets today and let the merriment of the season begin. What is your favorite part of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort?