Melt In Your Mouth Pecan Pie Ooey Gooey Brownie Bars
These decadent Pecan Pie Ooey Gooey Brownie Bars are melt in your mouth, sweet treats for the sweets, and one that they’ll beg you to make over and over again. Whether you’re in need of an easy to make dessert to bring to the weekly office potluck, a special treat for Bunco with your friends, a special addition to serve up for any celebration, these are the bars that while it’s impossible to eat just one, you won’t be able to stop at just one. These Pecan Pie Ooey Gooey Brownie Bars are tasty and amazing as they sound and the best part, they are so easy to make that you’ll be able to make a batch for you, and a batch to share. Just the name already has you wanting to bite into it and savor every morsel. Let’s get baking:
Brownie Bar Base:
- 1 18.3 oz. Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 6 TBSP Melted Butter
- 1/4 C Water
Pecan Pie Filling
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 C Light Corn Syrup
- 1/3 C Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Granulated Sugar
- 4 TBSP Butter, melted
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 2 C Pecan Halves
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3 Eggs
- 1 TSP vanilla
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 3 C confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan.
- Add all of the base ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Mix until it comes together. (If some won’t mix in add another tablespoon of water. This batter will be really thick.)
- Spread it out on the bottom of the pan.
- Pat the dough into place.
- In another mixing bowl add all of the filling ingredients except the pecans.
- Whisk together until all is blended together.
- This will take a couple of minutes with a mixer or a whisk.
- Add the pecans, stir in.
- Spread out on top of the brownie base, getting the pecans as even as you can.
- Mix together the cheesecake mixture in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Drop by large tablespoons over pecan filling like shown in the picture above.
- Carefully put this in the oven.
- Bake until the center shakes slightly.
- If you touch down on the cheesecake part it will feel firm.
- It will just be starting to turn brown.
- Start checking this at about 50 minutes.
- Allow time to cool.
Now all that’s left to do is cut and serve. For even more fun, serve up with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream or both. Now the only thing left to decide is who will you share your Pecan Pie Ooey Gooey Brownie Bars with. What’s your favorite type of Brownie Bar recipe?