Make Winter Breakfast Fun With Our Cinnamon Roll Snowman
Now you can make Winter Breakfast Fun with our Cinnamon Roll Snowman. Sometimes you just need to start out the day
with a smile and nothing is more perfect for doing just that than with our Cinnamon Roll Snowman. Whether you’re looking for that perfect treat for when the family is all together for the holidays, or the icing on the cake for a holiday class party idea or you just want to make breakfast time fun time, our Cinnamon Roll Snowman is the perfect way to bring a smile to the faces of everyone.
Even better, let the kids help you bring these tasty snowmen to life and add their own personal touches. These are a fun and easy way to teach basic math concepts such as counting, size, proportions, and measuring or use them as a story starter or writing prompt. While your Cinnamon Roll Snowman is baking and coming to life, your eager students and budding authors can author a clever story of how these snowmen challenged the Gingerbread Man to a winter race. The possibilities are as plentiful as the snowflakes the fill the winter skies. Here’s just how easy it is to make Winter Breakfast fun with our Cinnamon Roll Snowman but I must warn you, they might be too cute to eat!
Cinnamon Roll Snowman
Time: 25 minutes (including baking time)
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls, 17.5 oz
- 1 can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, 12.4 oz
- Candy Eyeballs
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Small Pretzel Sticks
- Candy Corn
- Open the can of Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls, and remove one roll. Begin unrolling the roll until it is slightly smaller than the other rolls in the can.
- Using a knife, cut the extra portion off, and roll it up and place it in the pan beside the newly sized roll. (There are 5 rolls in the can, so you could repeat this process with another roll so that you have 3 large rolls, 2 medium-sized rolls, and 2 tiny rolls formed from the portion you removed.
- Or you can cut and resize all 5 rolls, reserving the small portion that was removed to be used as the “head” of the snowman) Open the can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, and place in a separate pan. Bake both pans of cinnamon rolls per package instructions.
- Once the cinnamon rolls are cooked, remove one large roll, and place it at the bottom center of a plate. Place one of the slightly smaller rolls you resized right about the large roll. Place one of the rolls from the other pan (the 12.4 oz can) above the middle roll. Ice each roll with the icing provided.
- Stick pretzel sticks into the middle roll at an angle to form arms.
- Place the candy eyeballs on the top small roll, and stick candy corn right below the eyes to be the nose.
Make a mouth out of milk chocolate chips, and place 3 blueberries “buttons” down the middle of the middle roll. Serve immediately.
It’s just that easy and the possibilities can continue on as the seasons and holidays change such as Springtime snails. Now that you’ve seen just how easy it is to make Winter Breakfast fun with our Cinnamon Roll Snowman what will you create?
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
I don’t understand the reason why I can’t join it.
Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anybody
who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice
this. You must proceed your writing. I’m confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!