The Extra Magic of Staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
Planning a trip to the Happiest Place On Earth then make sure you give your family a does of Extra Magic of by Staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
Everyone knows that the best way to extend the magic beyond when visiting the Happiest Place on Earth is to stay on property at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels. From the elegance and grandeur of the Grand Californian, to the fun and whimsy of Paradise Pier to the magic of the original, the Disneyland Hotel, all three offer an array of extra benefits that help to make your stay as magical as can be. But did you know that in addition to being able to take advantage of:
- Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District, the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort are just footsteps from everything the Disneyland Resort has to offer.
- During each day of your hotel stay, enjoy select attractions in either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the public with Early Admission with Extra Magic Hour
- Enjoy World of Color and Disneyland Fireworks right from the comfort of your own room, while the musical soundtrack plays on one of your in room TV channels
- Exclusive Park Entrance
- Disney Character Dining
- Access to Pinocchio’s Workshop which allows parents a chance to enjoy the adult side of Disney while their kids spend the evening enjoying arts and crafts, Disney films, computer games and dinner at this fun-filled child activity center.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
- Key to the Magic card to easily charge meals and merchandise right to your room—and have your Resort purchases delivered directly to your hotel with our Merchandise Delivery service.
- And of course, the legendary Cast Member Service with Disney Cast Members available 24 hours a day to make your vacation as magical and carefree as possible.
But did you also know that staying on property at the Disneyland Resort also gives you the opportunity to explore the magic of Disney with unique and exclusive one of a kind tours and classes?
Here is just a sampling of some of the magic that awaits you:
Get Up & Go Power Walk In Disney California Adventure Park (30 minutes)-
Enjoy a fast paced power walk through Disney California Adventure Park before it comes to life. The group power walk requires guest to keep a 15 minute mile pace and minimum age is 14 years old.
Classic Attraction Trivia Challenges- Do you love classic Disneyland attractions and Disney trivia? Guest of the Disneyland Resort hotels can stop by the Guest Service desk to select their own personal trivia challenge. Head off to the attractions to find the answers to this fun Disney trivia and once you have the answers to each of the trivia questions, return to the Guest Service Desk and retrieve you specialty themed “take away”.
Happiest Hotel on Earth Tour at the Disneyland Hotel (1 hour) – Join others on a journey through the history and design features of the Disneyland Hotel and relive fond memories of the past. Learn about how the Disneyland Hotel was an integral part of Walt Disney’s dream of the “Happiest Place on Earth”
Art of the Craft Tour at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (1 hour) – Learn about the Arts and Crafts Movement and how it influenced the architecture and design of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. With information about hand crafted artisan pieces and insights on design elements, guests will see just how the hotel came to life.
Washcloth Creations (30 minutes) – Learn how to create the magical wash cloth creations? Meet with in-house experts from the Disney Mousekeeping services in the lobby of the Adventure Tower of the Disneyland Hotel and learn firsthand how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth. When you finish, your creations are yours to keep.
Learn To Draw Mickey Class (30 minutes) – It’s your chance to be an Animator! Learn to draw one of Disney’s most famous characters- Mickey! Located at Pinocchio’s Workshop of the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, this class for those 6 and older will have you drawing like a pro in no time.
A Magical Night at the Movies – Enjoy one of the many Disney feature films during your stay. Titles, location and times for these complimentary showings are listed on the “Weekly Magical Hotel Adventures” guide all guests receive upon check in at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels. Food and drinks are welcome in the viewing area. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Pool Party! Offered Daily- 3:30 Located on the pool deck at the Disneyland Hotel near the Monorail Pool & Slides, join the Cast Members for poolside fun and games for children of all ages.
These are just a few of the exclusive benefits that come with staying at one of the Disneyland Resort Hotels. All tours are subject to availability and may not be available due to seasonal considerations during the year. The Cast Members at Guest Service will happily assist you in making the most of your magical stay. With The Disneyland Diamond Celebration upon us, isn’t it time you went to Disneyland, or back to Disneyland?