EPCOT Festival of the Arts Begins January 13
Mark your calendar and save the date because the EPCOT Festival of the Arts is back at Walt Disney World beginning January 13 through February 20, 2023. The International Festival of the Arts offers a wide range of activities for all ages and features a variety of art-related activities, including live performances, art exhibits, and workshops. Featuring a wide range of activities including music performances, directly from Broadway, culinary demonstrations, and art workshops is now in its seventh year and is dedicated to creativity in all forms — the visual, performing, and culinary arts.
Disney On Broadway
Always the highlight of the EPCOT Festival of the Arts is DISNEY ON BROADWAY show tunes performed live which continues to delight audiences of all ages. Get ready to be swept away by the songs you love during DISNEY ON BROADWAY performances at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. Sit back and sing along with show-stopping numbers from legendary Disney musicals.
- Dates – January 13 through February 20, 2023
- Times – Starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
- Location – America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT
2023 Concert Series
Make a date to see these Broadway stars live in concert:
Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- January 13
- January 15 through 16
- January 19 through 20
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- January 14
- January 17 through 18
- January 21 through 22
Patti Murin (Frozen) and Robert Creighton (The Little Mermaid)
- January 23
- January 25 through 26
- January 29 through 30
- February 2 through 3
Mandy Gonzalez (Aida) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King)
- January 24
- January 27 through 28
- January 31 through February 1
- February 4 through 5
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- February 6
- February 8 through 9
- February 12 through 13
- February 16 through 17
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- February 7
- February 10 through 11
- February 14 through 15
- February 18 through 19
Plus, on February 20, 2023, give a standing ovation for an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons, and Michael James Scott!
Dining Packages and Prices
Choose from 8 unique eateries at EPCOT offering DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Packages at lunch and dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a nonalcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to a DISNEY ON BROADWAY concert held on the same day
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Akershus Royal Banquet
|Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion
|Le Cellier Steakhouse
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
American Adventure Pavilion
|Rose and Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
|Spice Road Table
Same-Day Dining Packages
Planning a last-minute visit? You may be able to purchase a same-day dining package, which allows you to:
- Dine without reservations at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day
- Enjoy guaranteed seats to a DISNEY ON BROADWAY concert later that same day
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
Sip, Savor and Stroll
Take a walk on the tasty side as you enjoy delicious eats around EPCOT.
A Journey to Savor
Set out on a tasty trek around EPCOT featuring 7 vibrant dishes—and one technicolor treat to enjoy at the end of your journey.
Use your Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items, then track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. Once you’ve enjoyed at least 5 of the 7 dishes—and collected the corresponding stamps—bring your stamped Festival Passport to the Deco Delights food studio to receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Locations
At each location, delight in a delicious dish while collecting stamps representing all the colors of the rainbow.
- Gourmet Landscapes – Red Stamp
- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets
- Moderne (NEW) – Orange Stamp
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam
- Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
- The Deconstructed Dish – Green Stamp
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues
- Deco Delights – Blue Stamp
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- Pop Eats – Indigo Stamp
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic (NEW) – Violet Stamp
- Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine can be completed at your leisure, and you can even bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT any time through February 20, 2023 to complete your stroll.
Choose from an array of Festival food studios:
The Artist’s Table (American Adventure)
Treat your senses to artistically elevated comfort foods—like meatloaf, dumplings, hummingbird cake and more. Pair your dish with beer or a glass of wine.
The Craftsman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders)
Enjoy carefully crafted classics, like beef Wellington and roasted mussels—as well as a flavorful beer or cocktail.
Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
Satisfy your sweet tooth with sleek desserts inspired by Art Deco, from the gilded glamour of the roaring 20’s to the bright pastels of Miami Beach.
The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
Rediscover your favorite dishes fragmented and presented in a playful way—like a BLT, French onion soup and key lime pie.
El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
A fiesta of flavor awaits! Delight in classic Mexican fare—from savory carne asada to creamy coconut flan.
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic – NEW!
Sweeten your day with colorful treats, like fruit pizza, rainbow cake and the Pop’t Art—a sugar cookie with a fun twist. You’ll also find a variety of beers and hard ciders.
Celebrate the Japanese culinary arts with delectable dishes featuring “the 5 colors” of Japanese cuisine. Highlights include sushi donuts, daifuku mochi and sake.
Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
Savor stunning dishes artfully composed with the finest ingredients that have been farmed and foraged from the land. Enjoy wild mushroom risotto, beet tartare and more.
L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise (France)
Discover delicious French treats and baked goods, from savory to sweet—including a black winter truffle croissant and warm brie in a bread bowl. Pair your dish with a French wine or frozen martini.
L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
Indulge in Baroque cuisine, prepared with rich color and dramatic flavor. This food studio serves up fried mozzarella, ravioli and more.
Moderne (Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet®)
Embark on a culinary journey with avant-garde menu items, including compressed watermelon, soft-shell crab and more.
The Painted Panda (China)
Enjoy decorative cuisine inspired by magnificent Chinese art, like General Tso’s chicken shumai or the char siu pork bun. Plus, sip bubble tea, Chinese-inspired cocktails and other refreshing beverages.
Pastoral Palate (Germany)
Help yourself to hearty dishes inspired by the rustic settings where Bavarian Folk Art was painted. Indulge in wild boar cassoulet, a red wine-braised beef short rib and more.
Pop Eats (Near Port of Entry)
Delight in mouthwatering masterpieces inspired by the most captivating Pop Art of the 20th century. Highlights include tomato soup with grilled cheese, as well as the colorful almond frangipane cake.
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
Take your taste buds on a Moroccan adventure as you enjoy delectable dishes like grilled kebabs, almond phyllo pockets and more. Pair your dish with hard cider or the chai tea mint mimosa.
Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco & France)
Feast on authentic Colombian cuisine inspired by the Disney animated film Encanto—like spicy ajiaco soup or a house-made empanada with chorizo.
Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles, and noshes from these year-round food stops—each offering special menu items in addition to the regular menu.
- Refreshment Port (near Canada): Serving poutine, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and refreshing beverages
- Refreshment Outpost: Serving plant-based bratwurst, the Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie and assorted beers
- Funnel Cake: Serving a specialty funnel cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all 4 in-park locations): Serving a unique art-inspired beverage at each
Art in Performance
Enjoy a kaleidoscope of visual arts experiences when you meet talented artists and witness incredible works of art come to life before your eyes.
Daily signings and select live performances take place throughout the festival.
Artful Photo Ops
Step into an artistic backdrop and strike a pose for a fantastic photo.
Find these step-in frames around EPCOT:
- International Gateway: Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- The American Adventure: Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Leutze
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
- Between Italy Pavilion and Germany Pavilion: The Scream – Edvard Munch
- Mexico Pavilion: An homage to Frida Kahlo
- Bridge to World Showcase: Peter Pan Storybook
- Italy Pavilion Courtyard: Birth of Venus – Sandro Botticelli
- Bridge to World Showcase: Café Terrace at Night and Sunflowers – Vincent van Gogh
Disney PhotoPass photographers will be on hand to snap your photo.
Figment’s Brush with the Masters
To get started, purchase your map and stickers (while supplies last) for $9.99 plus tax at one of the following stores:
Then, search for Figment hiding inside art inspired by famous works at each World Showcase Pavilion—just look for the Figment-themed picture frame. Every time you find Figment, add the corresponding sticker to the Pavilion on your map.
Once your journey is complete, return your map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for an artful small keepsake!
On January 13, 2023, it’s time to eat, drink and be merry and let your artistic side shine at the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. Now the only question is, now that you’ve seen a few of the offerings of EPCOT International Festival Of The Arts, what will you start with?