Easy To Make First Week Of School Lunch Lady Caramel Brownies
Nothing will surprise your kids more than finding Caramel Brownies in their lunches for Back To School. All over the country school is here and nothing makes going back to school sweeter than our First Week Of School Lunch Lady Caramel Brownies.
We have a big family and on top of that, our house is a hub for the neighborhood kids. I’m always on the look for delicious recipes that can feed a crowd. These melt in your mouth caramel lunch lady brownies fit the bill! They make a ton – a whole sheet pan’s worth!
They are easy, easy, easy to make. (Seriously, if you can make a box mix, this is just as easy!) And the brownies, especially the frosting, will have your family begging for more. And they’re so easy to make, you can make an extra pan to send a plate with your child as a much welcome first day of school gift for your child’s teacher. As a school teacher for the past 35 years, any student walking in with a smile and a plate filled with Lunch Lady Caramel Brownies would absolutely melt my heart. Here’s our quick and easy recipe that will show you just how simple it is to make this sweet treat.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs (large)
- ¼ cup sea salt caramel sauce, plus more for drizzle
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using wax paper, line a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Add the sugar and flour. Mix.
- Add eggs, vanilla and caramel sauce. Mix until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Drizzle the top with caramel sauce.
- Pour into the prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick will come out clean.
- As soon as you take the brownies out of the oven, make the icing.
- To make the icing, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour the icing over the brownies while they are still warm. The icing will melt and cover completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar and allow the frosting to set.
Your family will be thanking you and begging you for more! With these easy to make Lunch Lady Caramel Brownies, school lunches and after school treats just got a whole lot easier. What’s your favorite sweet treat to bake for your family?