Easy Easter Hot Chocolate Bombs- Pink Egg Hot Cocoa Melts
Just in time for Easter this weekend we have the best Hot Chocolate Bombs that are so easy to make they will make your Easter weekend Egg-stra special. When it comes to Easter, you want everything to be Egg-squisite and our pink egg
Hot Chocolate Bombs will make everyone Hoppy and are Egg-sactly the perfect way to start the day. Every bunny in your house will Egg-static when they come down to breakfast and see these Egg-ceptional cups of hot cocoa magic awaiting them and could there be a better way to end the day than with these seemingly Egg-stravagent hot chocolate bombs that look like you spent all day hatching up this Egg-cellent treat that no bunny will ever know just how easy they truly are to make. Our Pink Egg Hot Cocoa Bombs are Egg-sactly what the day calls for and will elevate your holiday without having to go to Egg-stremes. I promise that there’ll be an Egg-splosive reaction from the entire family, one that will have them bEGGing for more. Here’s just how easy it is to turn an ordinary cup of hot chocolate into an Eggs-traordinary surprise.
Pink Easter Egg Cocoa Bombs For Hot Chocolate
- 6 tbsp hot cocoa mix powder
- 8 oz pink vanilla flavored candy melts
- 1-2 oz white vanilla flavored candy melts
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Easter egg sprinkles
- Egg-shaped mold
- Large plate, measuring cups, measuring spoons, spoon or pastry brush, pastry bag or ziplock bag, small microwave-safe bowls for melting candy
- Place a large plate into the freezer.
- Pour pink candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second increments, stirring well between each heat session, until fully melted.
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, coat each mold cavity with melted pink candy.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Repeat step 3.
- Pour the rest of the melted candy into a pastry bag or ziplock bag.
- Remove candy-coated egg mold from the freezer. Fill each egg with 1 tablespoon cocoa and a few marshmallows, making sure not to fill past the top of the mold.
- Reheat pink candy in the bag, if needed.
- Snip the end off the bag and cover the cocoa/marshmallows with melted candy until you’ve reached the top of the mold.
- Freeze for 5 minutes to set.
- Remove egg mold and chilled plate from the freezer.
- Unmold candy-coated eggs and place on a chilled plate.
- Place white candy melt into a pastry or ziplock bag and heat for 30 seconds. Massage bag to help melt the candy. Heat for an additional 30 seconds if needed.
- Snip the very corner of the bag off, and drizzle white candy over the top of each egg in a back and forth motion.
- Add sprinkles on top of drizzled white candy.
- To use, place cocoa bomb into a mug and pour 6 ounces of hot milk over it, Stir and enjoy!
Your family will be Egg-static with our fun Easter Hot Chocolate Bombs. It’s Egg-actly what you need to hop into a great day. What are some of your favorite types of Hot Chocolate Bombs?