Easy To Make Christmas Treats – Holiday Tree Sprinkle Pretzels
We have these great easy to make Christman Treats – Holiday Tree Sprinkle Pretzels are
not only simple but it’s great for the entire family to get involved with. Young and young at heart love the magic of the holidays but if your house is anything like ours, it also happens to be not just the most wonderful time of the year but the most hectic time of the year too. We’ve all been there when our child comes in late at night to remind us that they’re supposed to bring snacks for the class party-which of course is tomorrow. Or you somehow ended up with a houseful of kids and they all want to “help you cook”. What’s a parent to do? This Holiday Tree Sprinkle Pretzels you’ve got a great and easy to make Christmas treats and the best part is it’s so versatile that you can create them over and over again by simply changing
up the colors you used. It’s a great way to share some fun time with your children and no one will ever guess just how easy and fun they are to make. Let’s get started with our Holiday Tree Sprinkle Pretzels.
- 12 pretzel rods
- 6 oz milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Christmas tree and lights sprinkle mix
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill a pot with 1 inch of water.
- Place chocolate in a heat-safe bowl, and place on top of the pot, making sure that the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Heat on medium/low heat, stirring often, until chocolate is melted.
- Dip pretzel rods into the melted chocolate, using a spatula to help get chocolate all over. When you’re finished, half of the pretzel rod should be covered in chocolate.
- Lightly tap the pretzel rod on the bottom of the bowl to help chocolate appear smooth.
- Place chocolate covered pretzel rod on parchment paper and top with sprinkles.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until you are finished.
It’s just that easy and so much fun to make. It’s the perfect treat for the holidays, those last-minute parties, or just for fun on a rainy day. Now that you know how to create our easy to make Christmas treats with our Holiday Sprinkle Pretzels, what other easy to make holiday treats will you create with your family?
Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was
extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still
new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers?
I’d definitely appreciate it.
For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very rapidly it
will be renowned, due to its quality contents.
I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on website. Regards