Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – 7 Reasons We Love It!
There are definitely more than seven reasons we love Disney’s Art of Animation Resort! But here are our top picks!
- We can all stay together yet have space at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Immerse yourself in the magic of spacious accommodations for parties up to 6—with room for the whole family to spread out—inspired by some of your favorite animated movies. Family suites include a bedroom with one queen-size bed; one double-size convertible TableBed; one double-size sleeper sofa; living room; 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette. Now I know what you’re thinking – a table bed? It’s a Murphy style bed and it was perfect for me on my last visit. Having the second bathroom is a lifesaver!
- Disney Theming in Every Room – The big blue world of Nemo and friends, the Pride Lands of Africa, under the sea in Ariel’s grotto, a super-charged adventure through Radiator Springs — they all come to life for vacationers at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World Resort. And of course they are all done up to Disney standards from top to bottom!
- Location – Hourglass Lake lies between Disney’s Pop Century and Art of Animation resorts. The pathway around the lake is a beautiful place to stroll or get your morning run completed. Disney’s Art of Animation is located in the Wide World of Sports resort area which means it is closest to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Awesome Pools – Take the plunge in the Largest Resort Pool in Walt Disney World Resort. Inspired by the Disney•Pixar movie Finding Nemo, the pool features state-of-the-art underwater speakers—a first for Disney Resort hotels. Additionally, there’s an interactive water play area for little ones located nearby. Two more pools—Cozy Cone Pool, inspired by the Disney•Pixar film Cars, and Flippin’ Fins Pool, featuring the “Under the Sea Orchestra” conducted by Sebastian from The Little Mermaid—are also available to Guests looking to cool off.
- Value – With accommodations for six you’ll save by not having to reserve two rooms. Disney’s Art of Animation is the newest addition to the Value Resort category at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Amenities – All the usual Disney Resort perks – In Room Celebrations, Bus Transportation to all Disney parks and Disney Springs, Magical Express, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Complimentary Self Parking, Resort Airline Check In, Online Check In, ATM, Currency Exchange, Childcare Services, Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service, Mail Services and Merchandise Delivery and Pick up!
- A Larger than Life Ursula – This might just be my favorite!
For more information about Disney’s Art of Animation Resort visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com