Disney Candlelight Processional 2021 Narrators Announced
The calendar says it’s November which means it’s time to learn who the Disney Candlelight Processional 2021 narrators will be. Beginning November 26 through December 30, the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth, and the Disney Candlelight Processional 2021 kicks off and is
always is one of the favorite events of the year, with so many wonderful things to see and do. It’s that special time that invites you to take a stroll through the park and visit the magnificent Christmas tree in World Showcase Plaza, and once you get to the tree, then the biggest question becomes: Do we start on the left
toward Mexico or go right toward Canada? And back this year, you and your family and friends will once again be able to experience the story of Christmas at the Disney Candlelight Processional 2021 which is the annual holiday celebration led by a celebrity narrator at EPCOT at Walt Disney World Resort. Dating back to 1958 at Disneyland, the show is a retelling of the Christmas story, featuring a choir and an orchestra that includes stirring renditions of both old and new holiday songs, as well as a rotating cast of celebrity narrators, and this year’s list is bigger and better than ever and once again it’s time for goosebumps and joy as the audience joins in the celebration with the singing of Hallelujah which closes out each show.
EPCOT at Walt Disney World has just announced the full list of celebrity narrators who will participate in this year’s EPCOT Candlelight Processional. The sounds and songs of the beloved show as part of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth.
Below is the current schedule of celebrity narrators:
- 11/26 – 11/28: Auli’i Cravalho
- 11/29 – 12/1: Chita Rivera
- 12/2 – 12/4: Jodi Benson
- 12/5 – 12/7: Alton Fitzgerald White
- 12/8 – 12/10: Bart Millard
- 12/11 – 12/13: Lisa Ling
- 12/14 – 12/16: Andy Garcia
- 12/17 – 12/19: Ana Gasteyer
- 12/20 – 12/22: Courtney B. Vance
- 12/23 – 12/25: Steven Curtis Chapman
- 12/26 – 12/28: Blair Underwood
- 12/29 – 12/30: Pat Sajak
Also back this year is the Disney Candlelight Processional 2021 Dining packages which is the perfect way to enjoy a magical meal and ensure yourself great seats for the performances.
Dining Packages and Prices
Choose from 4 unique eateries at EPCOT offering Candlelight Processional Dining Packages at lunch and dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée, and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
The Living Seas
The Land Pavilion
United Kingdom Pavilion
Be sure to book online NOW to secure your spot for this limited-time experience. Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit and the Disney Candlelight Processional 2021 dining package is selling out quickly so do not wait!
- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are only offered during the holiday season.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and showtime they have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Processional Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
This year, due to the current pandemic environment, Disney said it’s not planning to host choirs from different community groups and schools. Instead, Disney will allow fully vaccinated cast members to join the stage to sing this holiday season. The fan-favorite, “JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season” will also return this year to the Showcase Plaza Stage. In addition to the Candlelight Processional other holiday traditions of the world will come to life around World Showcase, including:
- Las Posadas at the Mexico pavilion
- Canadian Holiday Voyageurs in the Canada pavilion
- Chinese Lion Dance celebrating the new year in the China pavilion
- A Hanukkah storyteller along the promenade and delightful holiday storytellers in France, Italy, Japan, Norway and the United Kingdom
- Guests can wave hello to Santa Claus as he gets ready for the big day outside The American Adventure.
Also, back starting November 26 along with the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, is a special Taste of the Holidays! You can continue your stroll around the World Showcase and sample tasty treats from holiday kitchens celebrating the most magical time of the year.
American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.
Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry – NEW!
Join in on the festivities when you visit this new location offering cinnamon-glazed nuts and holiday beverages.
The Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
Enjoy a classic dessert dressed up in a little holiday cheer when you try one of our seasonally-themed donuts!
Holiday Hearth Desserts – Near Port of Entry
Discover the hearth you’ll call home, with holly jolly desserts, hot cocoa and so much more.
Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
Rock around the Christmas tree with tasty desserts and festive sips sure to top the “nice” list.
L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions
Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion
Feast on très magnifique fare, wine, and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.
Mele Kalikimaka – Near Port Of Entry
Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawa i‘i.
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion
Feliz Navidad—celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexican Pavilion!
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion
Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
Travel to the Morocco Pavilion for delicious kebabs and cocktails.
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
Mangiare—savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!
Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.
Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a holiday classic: Pumpkin Pie Funnel Cake.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout EPCOT
Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus a tasty holiday-themed treat!
Refreshment Outpost – Between the China and Germany Pavilions
Chow down on this year’s holiday surprise: Coconut-Pineapple Cake with DOLE Whip. (Sorry, guess it’s not a surprise now.)
Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like Coquito Soft-serve, also available with Spiced Rum.
Make your park reservations now and don’t miss out on the celebration of the holidays —November 26 to December 30, 2021, as the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealt and the Disney Candlelight Processional 2021 return making it truly the most wondrous time of the year. And don’t forget that there’s no better time to gather the family and head to Walt Disney World right now and be a part of the Magical Place on Earth as the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration is now underway and the magic is calling everyone to this EARidescent 18-month celebration.