Hop Into Spring With Bunny Hot Chocolate Bombs Just In Time For Easter
It’s time to get hopping with our Bunny Hot Chocolate Bombs. Our adorable Hot Chocolate Bombs featuring the cutest bunnies that will have you hopping for joy as they melt in your mouth is the perfect way to jump into Spring or even better,
kick off an eggcellent Easter morning. The entire family will love these eggstra special treats and let’s face it, no matter what your age, hot chocolate bombs, especially when they’re made with bunnies are always earresistible but I must warn you, once you’ve served up these hoppy treats to some bunny you love, your family will want to celebrate each and every day with these bunny-lisious treats. Our Bunny Hot Chocolate Bombs are the perfect hoppy ending that we all want to share with kids at the end of the day. Whether you’re looking for a special treat for Easter, or just looking for a fun way to surprise the family, we guarantee that everyone will agree that Bunny Hot Chocolate Bombs are hare-raisingly delicious. Quite simply, they are an eggcellent way to take hot cocoa from ordinary to extraordinary so it’s time to hop to it and spring into action because every bunny loves Hot Chocolate Bombs.
Blue Bunny “Peeps” Hot Chocolate Bombs
Makes 6 hot chocolate bombs
- 8 oz blue candy melts
- 6 tsp hot cocoa mix powder
- Silicone bunny pan
- Large plate, small plate, measuring cups, measuring spoons, spoon or pastry brush, pastry bag or ziplock bag, small microwave-safe bowls for melting candy
- Place a large plate into the freezer.
- Pour the blue candy melts into a bowl, and place the bowl in the microwave. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring well after each heat session, until the candy is fully melted.
- Add a small spoon full of melted candy into 12 of the bunny cavities, and use a small spoon or pastry brush to completely coat the inside.
- Put the candy-coated mold into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add a second coat of melted candy to 12 of the mold cavities, and freeze for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the chilled plate and candy-coated mold from the freezer. Very carefully remove each candy-coated bunny from the mold and place it on the chilled plate. *TIP – Start by very gently removing the bottom of each bunny first, and work slowly to remove the rest of its body. If you’re too quick or not gentle enough, they will break when being unmolded.
- Heat the small plate in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Put one candy-coated bunny upside down on the heated plate to slightly melt the candy-coated edge.
- Fill it with 1 teaspoon of cocoa mix.
- Repeat step 8 with another candy-coated bunny and adhere the two together. The melted candy should fuse them together nicely, but if not, just use your finger to add a little melted candy around the seam.
It’s time to get hopping because whether you’re looking for the perfect end of the week classroom surprise, looking for a way to greet Spring, celebrate the weekend or Easter or just want to show your family that they are some bunny special and you’re so hoppy that they are in your life, our Bunny Hot Chocolate Bombs make every day eggstra special. What’s your favorite way to spice up your hot chocolate?