Whether you are passionate about photography or are just wanting to learn a new hobby, or fall somewhere in between the brand new Best Buy Photography Workshops are just what you’re looking for and they’re coming to a city near you!
With today’s fast-paced world, being able to capture the moment has become a part of our lives but for so many of us, we don’t know much about how to take that perfect picture but now Best Buy can give you the classes you need to take your skills up to that next level and beyond.
The best part is that these are designed for everyone no matter what your background so whether your only experience with taking pictures up until now consists of your trust phone, or you’ve just purchased your first DSLR camera and are ready to finally take it off of the automatic setting, or are like my son who has a few years of experience now and has taken lots of photography workshops, thanks to these brand new classes at Best Buy, you’ll be able to find the perfect class that is just right for your skill set. And the best part is that they all start JULY 28 in select cities. Just take a look at what’s coming to a city near you:
1) NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours – for Intermediates
– Available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28
– These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
– You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
– At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
– The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
– Do you want to improve your photo game but you’re not quite ready for the Tours? Start with a free in-store photography workshop!
– Only 2 hours long, these will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
**(please add to all posts) Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
3.) All of this is possible thanks to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop.
– It’s essentially like visiting a specialty camera store, right in the middle of your local Best Buy
-They have expert help in the form of our Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts themselves
– There’s an expanded assortment of cameras, lenses & accessories that you won’t find in other locations. Plus you can get hands-on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about photography, or are already have a photography background and want to take it to the next level, the Best Buy Photography Workshops and Camera Experience Shop will have what you’re looking for and it all begins July 28 in select cities. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and let the capturing of memories begin!
Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free, however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Gayle is an educator, storyteller and lifelong learner with a passion for spontaneous travel. Here you’ll find practical tips and creative hacks with the hope of helping you to create your own extraordinary life experiences - without breaking the bank.