Avenger’s Endgame NOW On Digital And On BLU-RAY™ AUG. 13
Now you can Bring Home Avenger’s Endgame NOW On Digital And On BLU-RAY™ AUG. 13 for you and your family to sit back and relive every single moment of the beloved Avenger’s saga as it comes to a close.
Now because Thanos Demands My Silence in case you still haven’t seen Avenger’s Endgame, we we can still reveal some of what you will experience when you bring home this Marvelous movie for you and your family. Is Avengers: Endgame the longest Marvel Cinematic Universe film ever? Yes. Is it the biggest MCU movie ever? Yes. Is it the culmination of the entire MCU until now? Yes. Is it the best MCU film ever and a genuinely good movie? Yes and YES!!!!
Avengers: Endgame is huge. To say it wraps up the entire Marvel universe in a satisfying manner is a gross understatement. Kevin Feige, the Marvel honcho who has been the big kahuna over the entire run of 22 films and his cohorts have planned and produced a massive story, the Infinity Saga, and somehow tied up all the major and minor storylines and stuck the landing. It’s an incredible achievement and to have ended this massive enterprise with a film as just flat out good as Avengers: Endgame is nothing short of incredible. I
As we have already shared in our earlier review the first rule of Avengers: Endgame is you do not talk about Avengers: Endgame so this is a no spoilers review which will hopefully give you virtually no information about what happens in the movie. What I will say is that it starts with family and ends with family and there’s a whole lot of emphasis on family and friendship. There is plenty of amazing soul-stirring action but that’s almost beside the point. It’s pretty well known that all the principal actors in the Marvel Cinematic Universe are genuinely fine actors whether they always get to show it in their superhero guises or not. This film takes great advantage of this while letting the actors breathe a ton of life into their characters in many touching moments.
As with all Marvel movies, there’s plenty of humor. Robert Downey, Jr.’s Tony Stark (Iron Man) is always ready with a quip but this time around he finds himself in a very melancholy place and by the time the film shifts into high gear which is pretty much the whole film his personal family stakes are higher than they’ve ever been. Chris Hemsworth’s Thor and Mark Ruffalo’s Bruce (Hulk) Banner have some truly hilarious moments. But if you remember from Thor: Ragnarok and Infinity War Thor is in a very dark place after the death of just about anyone who means anything to him. Bruce Banner also has plenty of issues with his Hulk alter ego from both of those films. There’s plenty of angst to go around from Infinity War. After all half of everyone in the universe have been dusted out of existence. But despite this, there are several laughs out loud moments and the film never loses itself in darkness.
If you’ve seen any of the trailers it’s no surprise that Clint (Hawkeye) Barton and Scott (Ant-Man) Lang are back after being absent from Infinity War. As has been established from previous films they are both family guys and this informs everything they do in Endgame.
Of course, there’s plenty of space to continue the stories of the newer characters but it’s no surprise that it was specifically the original Avengers, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye, along with a few others, who survived Infinity War.
This is the grand finale for these characters and while I can’t say if we’ll ever see any of them again, their stories from the last 21 films have been beautifully, sadly, hilariously, and emotionally concluded. And now you can relive each and every moment of Avenger’s Endgame now on digital and on Blu-Ray on August 13.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE AVENGER’S ENDGAME EXTRAS
Costumes, Recipes, Activities and MORE!
The must-own, final chapter of the 22-film MCU series, “Avengers: Endgame,” will be packaged several ways to ensure fans get the most out of their in-home entertainment experience. Viewers can bring home the film two weeks early on Digital 4K Ultra HD, HD and SD and gain access to an exclusive extra highlighting the love story of Steve Rogers (Captain America) and Peggy Carter. A physical copy of “Avengers: Endgame” is available as a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray and Digital Code) and a single DVD. Fans who wish to revisit all four films in the Avengers franchise may opt for a Digital bundle, which includes “Marvel’s The Avengers,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Avengers: Endgame.”
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
· Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
· Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
· Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
· A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
· Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
· The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helping two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
· The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
· Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
· Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
· Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
· Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
· Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Bring home Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame,” the climactic conclusion to an unprecedented, 11-year cinematic journey in which the Avengers take one final stand against Thanos, delivered the biggest opening weekend in history and is currently one of the highest-grossing films of all time. On July 30, Avengers fans around the world are invited to assemble once more for the in-home release of “Avengers: Endgame” on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.