Avengers Campus Food And Merchandise Guide
With summer upon us we’ve got your Avengers Campus Food and Merchandise Guide to help you be well prepared to navigate this new world at Disney California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort. Being an Avenger takes
lots of energy and of course, the proper clothing and accessories, and luckily Disney has you covered. Here’s your very first look at the Avengers Campus Food and Merchandise guide, which is about to celebrate its 1st anniversary on June 4 . Avengers Campus invites you to team up with the Avengers and explore an entirely new land dedicated to discovering, recruiting, and training the next generation of Super Heroes.
Avengers Campus Food Guide:
Just as Ant-Man and The Wasp used “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink just about anything, Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible, the quick-service restaurant on Avengers Campus, uses “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink innovations in food science. You will be the taste-testers savoring hero-sized meals and tiny treats while you watch the Pym food scientists at work in the kitchen lab.
You’ll even be able to watch the growing and shrinking of an iconic food offering, a pretzel, as it makes its way through the quantum tunnel directly above and centered in front of the kitchen laboratory. From large to small, small to large, with the final result: a super-sized pretzel ready for sharing! Check out all the fun goodness for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks!
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
Snacks and Sips
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
Blue Particle Specials
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
- Family-sized Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce, crispy potato bites, and arugula salad (serves 6-8 guests)
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
These fun Red Particle Mini-Meals for small beings ages 3 through 9 include a Cuties Mandarin Orange, Dannon Yogurt, and choice of small lowfat milk or small DASANI Water (except Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls).
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
Pym Tasting Lab (mobile order available)
The Pym Tasting Lab, right next door to the Pym Test Kitchen, is where the oversized beer can gives a hint at what’s in store for you. Here, you can order craft beers (ranging from a pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber ale) with unique beer taps – glasses fill from the bottom up! Particle-infused cocktail experiments and beer cocktails will quench your thirst as you nibble on Snack Molecules.
- Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
- Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
- Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum
Shawarma Palace (mobile order available)
You may recall that after the Battle of New York, the Avengers discovered their new favorite food after checking out Tony Stark’s favorite “shawarma joint” just two blocks from the battle zone. Well, the Avengers loved the food so much they invited the Shawarma Palace crew to open a second location at Avengers Campus. This cart, decked out with Avengers memorabilia, is sure to become a must-try spot for Avengers fans!
- New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
Near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, you’ll find another food cart with a couple of unique treats. Curated by Taneleer Tivan, this cart features weird and wonderful galactic concoctions he’s conceived to lure guests to his fortress.
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
Take home some heroic novelties … fit for the Super Heroes in all of us!
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
Avengers Campus Merchandise Guide:
When Avengers Campus opend on June 4, 2021, at Disney California Adventure park, countless guests have been able to team up with your family and friends and assemble with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes through a collection of attractions, encounters and missions!
What better way to gear up for this epic adventure and embrace your inner Super Hero than with the first look at all-new merchandise coming to Avengers Campus? And better yet, some of these new products will be coming first to Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop featuring Avengers Campus, Disney+ and Super Hero products including the latest from Dr. Strange and the Scarlet Witch .
One of our very favorite SUPER things we’ve experienced is that everyone is able to sling webs on the attraction, for the first time ever on a Disney Parks attraction, you’re able to customize your experience aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure with WEB Tech accessories. Yes, you read that correctly; when you gear up, you’ll be able to find your OWN powers and get a different experience aboard the attraction!
As a refresher, on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, you’ll don 3D glasses on a test-drive of the aspiring inventor’s latest invention, the WEB Slinger vehicle, and discover your web-slinging super powers. Through specially designed, innovative technology that recognizes body movements and gestures, you’ll reach out your hands and sling webs from your wrists, just like Spider-Man!
First, you power up with a WEB Power Band. This base band features an attraction mode that unlocks multi-fire webs aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure to personalize the game play for a cool, new experience on the attraction.
Then, you can find your own powers and add on WEB Tech inspired by some favorite Super Heroes including Spider-Man, Ghost Spider, Iron Man and Rescue to your WEB Power Bands.
As seen above, WEB Tech can change your powers on the attraction to those inspired by fan-favorite Super Heroes– from Spider-Man and Ghost Spider with electro-dynamic webs, to Iron Man and Rescue with repulsor blasts.
Spider-Man and Ghost Spider-inspired WEB Shooters change your powers to electro-dynamic webs on the attraction and at home, features lights, sounds, projections, and webs that eject and retract. Iron Man and Rescue-inspired Repulsor Cannons change your powers to repulsor blasts on the attraction and at home. They also light up and blast air while you practice your repulsor powers with training spheres.
After you’re done saving Avengers Campus from a Spider-Bot infestation on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, there’s even more fun in store for aspiring WEB members! Check out all the details on what else is to come:
Every Super Hero needs a friendly sidekick to help protect their neighborhood. Spider-Bots place YOU in the driver’s seat, allowing you to command your Spider-Bot and battle opponents, with programmed combat and defensive abilities.
Looking to take your Spider-Bot to the next level? Inspired by some favorite Super Heroes, tactical upgrades change the overall appearance of your Spider-Bot and enhance your Spider-Bot’s battle capabilities. These tactical upgrades are inspired by Iron Man, Black Widow, Black Panther and even Ant-Man and The Wasp… But keep an eye out for more to come!
Whether you’re just hanging out at Avengers Campus or protecting your neighborhood, you will be able to bring your Spider-Bot with you on the go with this backpack, perfect for carrying essentials including a special web-mesh to hold your very own Spider-Bot.
Inspired by the web-slinger himself, these stylish goggles are the ultimate accessory for day or night with 17 unique expressions that come to life digitally. Then, take your Spider-Man look to the next level with these authentic web-shooters featuring lights, sounds and even a display for when they’re not being used to save the day.
Collectors won’t want to miss out on the newest Pop! figure featuring everybody’s favorite web-slinger, catching Spider-Bots that have run amuck throughout Avengers Campus. And who better to join Spider-Man than his mentor, Tony Stark, aka Iron Man himself, in this all-new Pop! figure.
Those looking to show off their WEB pride can embrace their inner science whiz with a variety of products from apparel to home goods featuring the WEB logo! Aspiring Avengers can also grab an assortment of products inspired by S.T.E.A.M. and even create their own webs using at-home kits.
Looking to suit up in Avengers Campus gear? Well, power on up at Campus Supply Pod located near WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure with official Avengers Campus gear. Campus Supply Pod carries an assortment of attire featuring the Avengers Campus logo and other gear including Avengers Campus T-shirts, a fleece hoodie, and even a deluxe figurine set featuring some favorite Avengers.
Who’s ready to team up with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes atcAvengers Campus this summer I know I am! Now that you’ve had your first look at the Avengers Campus Food and Merchandise guide, what will you be adding to your Avenger’s collection first and how do you plan to stay fueled?