Disney Wants YOU-Apply Now For The 2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel
If you are the person everyone goes to with their Disney planning questions then Disney wants YOU to apply for the 2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel.
Ready, Set, Go! Do you love Disney? Do you consider yourself a vacation planning pro? Do your family and friends come to you to help plan a magical Disney vacation? If so, you could be a great applicant for the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
Are you the person that everybody comes to help plan their next Disney vacation? Is “Disney” in your blood? Are you fueled by Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust? Are you up on all of the correct nomenclature for all things Disney and know that it is Disneyland that is the “Happiest Place On Earth” and Disney’s Magic Kingdom is the “Most Magical Place On Earth”? Are you up at the crack of dawn 180 days out to make your ADR’s (Advanced Dining Reservations) or make sure you are staying on property (as if there was any other place to stay) in order to book your FastPass at 60 days out vs. 30 days?
Do you know the difference between MNSSHP and MVMCP (Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party)? If you answered “Yes!” to any or all of these questions then you might be just what the 2020 Disney Parks Mom’s Panel needs.
Open to all moms, dads, grandmothers, grandfathers, aunt, uncles and any and all Disney lovers 18 years or older, this panel helps others with and all of your planning questions to help make your next Disney trip as magical as possible. Want to know the size of the mini-fridge in the rooms at the Walt Disney World Resort or if Disneyland has a Magical Express or whether you should book an outside view or a balcony room on the Disney Dream-the Moms Panel has the answer to all of these and every other question you could possibly imagine.
New for this year, the Disney Parks Moms Panel will be easier to access than ever with answers optimized for search engines and home assistant devices.
“It is truly rewarding to see Disney guests come together and share their personal stories and experiences in an effort to help others plan a memorable Disney vacation,” said Leanne O’Regan, director of public relations for Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products. “For many years, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has helped millions of people around the world plan outstanding Disney vacations with over 250,000 questions and answers available at any given time, all thanks to the impressive group of panelists who are chosen each year.”
Since its launch in 2008, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has become an incredible resource for Disney Parks Guests around the world and is now available in four languages — English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Disney Parks Moms Panelists not only help plan magical vacations for Guests heading to Walt Disney World® Resort, but also answer Guest questions about Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line® and Disney Vacation Club®.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel search starts TODAY! We’ll be searching for new moms, dads, grandparents, and in the know family members to join the Disney Parks Moms Panel in 2020.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel consists of real parents who have mastered the art of planning a Disney vacation and help other Guests, online, by answering vacation planning questions using their own personal Disney experiences, helpful tips and heartfelt advice.
Disney Parks Moms Panelists must also be comfortable communicating in written form to help Guests around the globe at DisneyParksMomsPanel.com. They must also be sticklers when it comes to grammar, spelling and punctuation.
All Panelists Must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Have visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week, roughly estimated 20 minutes per question.
- Provide their own opinions, tips and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 11 and December 15, 2019 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection).
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including Disney Internship programs, or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resorts; not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company, including Disney Internships participants, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resorts; and not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company, including Disney Internship participants, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resorts. In addition, panelists and their immediate family members must not have a material financial interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of: The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates; any entity that owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk or Seminole Counties, Florida or Orange County, California; any entity that owns, charters, or operates cruise ships; or any entity that sells or manages timeshare accommodations or plans.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or timeshare industries (including, without limitation, being a travel agent or consultant); and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or timeshare industries (including being an immediate family member of, or currently residing with a travel agent or consultant). This exclusion shall not apply to persons employed in travel transportation industries (for example, airlines and bus operators).
As used in these eligibility requirements, “immediate family member” means a spouse, parent, child, sibling and mother- or father-in-law, son- or daughter-in-law, brother- or sister-in-law, as well as people (other than household employees) who permanently reside in a person’s home; and “material financial interest” means any paid relationship or arrangement (for example, as agent, representative, employee, promoter, consultant or “finder”) with a business organization or any ownership interest (of stock, partnership interests, etc.) in excess of 5 percent in a publicly-traded entity or, in the case of a non-public entity, having a fair market value in excess of US $25,000.
Panelists will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Applications for the Disney Parks Moms Panel will be accepted today, Sept. 5 through, Sept. 12. The application includes a series of short-answer questions, a video submission and a phone interview – all taking place over three rounds. The 2020 panelists will be announced in January 2020.
To apply for the Disney Parks Moms Panel, visit MomsPanelSearch.com. All it takes is a little bit of Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust! We are chEARing you on! Make sure to follow along with the adventures by following #DisneyMP and always remember what Walt said “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” Will you be the next member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel? Disney Wants YOU-Apply Now For The 2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel!